Pax Christi Northern California has been offering guidance to Pax Christi local groups and state/regional chapters that want to conduct a Synodal process of their own. Contact Kim Vanderheiden at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Kim is also hoping to enlist our members’ help in reaching beyond our membership to voices who haven’t been included in the synod process. I especially need help with outreach, and people who are willing to be facilitators and notetakers. Click on the links below for additional resources.
- You can watch the webinar on the synodal process that Kim led for Pax Christi local groups and state/regional chapters at this link.
- See the action section of this PSA for ways to plug into the synodal process.
- Small group guide and slides for a listening session
- Watch this video from Pax Christi International discussing the process
- Read Pax Christi International’s contribution to the Synod process, based on 10 online listening sessions held in Spring 2022 with groups around the world