Add your voice to the NATIONAL CATHOLIC PEACE & JUSTICE movemenT. join Pax Christi USA.
Pax Christi USA is a membership organization, a community made up of individual members–including lay people, priests, women religious, bishops, deacons, families, students and more–as well as religious communities, parishes, universities, campus ministries, high schools, intentional communities, Catholic Worker Houses, local groups, regions and others. And we rely on your membership, your engagement to make us a vital, constructive movement for peace and justice in our church and the world today. Here’s just a small sample of what our members accomplished together in 2020!
Benefits of membership include:
- receiving our seasonal newsletter, The Peace Current, 4 times a year
- free resources for prayer, study and action through our email network
- reduced registration rates for special events like the annual National Conference (virtual in 2021 and hopefully in-person in 2022!)
- free downloadable resources for local groups, like the Vow of Nonviolence
- free hard-copy resources like prayer cards included in our membership mailings
- access to webinars and other online events
Most importantly, membership in Pax Christi USA means being part of a national community rooted in prayer, study and action, striving for both personal and social transformation, and committed to the peace, nonviolence, justice and compassion that are at the heart of the gospel message of Jesus.
Once on our donation page, choose “become a member” in the dropdown box marked “Use my donation for:” Suggested dues are $40 a year but you may choose to give whatever amount you are able to give.
If you wish to give in someone else’s name, please include “This is a gift membership for _________” in the special instructions section.
Once on our donation page, choose “renew my membership” in the dropdown box marked “Use my donation for:” Suggested dues are $40 a year but you may choose to give whatever amount you are able to give.
Parishes, universities, groups, and religious communities can become institutional members. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be answered within 48-72 hours or, if sent over the weekend, on Monday or Tuesday of the upcoming week.