The Gandhi-King Conference is a two day event bringing together modern visionaries on nonviolence and social change with community leaders, activists, academics, and organizers to train, learn, plan, and organize to create a culture of liberation and justice for all. Participants will engage in:
- training and education in nonviolent theory and practice.
- opportunities for networking and peer-to-peer learning with movement builders from all over the country.
- working groups that will continue the work throughout the year.
- a network of people who are new to the movement and movement leaders to share and inspire action in a cross-cultural and inter-generational environment.
- the opportunity to learn about best practices and develop new ones based upon our shared experience.
Conference participants will end this transformational weekend in a better position to decide strategically where to put their energies for maximum effect and with concrete tools to use in their personal and social movement work.
Click here to find out guidelines for proposals for the conference. The deadline is February 16.