Hotel reservations now open for the 50th Anniversary National Conference, August 5-7, 2022!
Click here to reserve your hotel rooms at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel (Washington D.C.-Crystal City) located at 300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA 22202.
The special discounted rate of $109/night is available at the link and that rate is available for the conference dates, August 5-7, as well as between August 1 and 10 for any conference participants who want to come early or stay late for sightseeing in the DC-area. Please note that this is for hotel room reservations only; more on the conference theme, keynote speakers, wrap-around events, and registration for the conference itself will be shared by early January 2022.
You can reserve your room at this link for the Pax Christi USA special group rate of $109/night at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Crystal City, just outside of Washington, D.C.
Here are the relevant details:
- Use our PCUSA reservation link for $109/night.
- Select the room with two (2) double beds at the conference rate or upgrade your room at an extra cost.
- Closest Metro Stop: Pentagon City on the Yellow Line.
- Complimentary shuttle to/from Washington, D.C. Reagan National Airport.
- ADA Accessible rooms are available. Please communicate your needs when you place the reservation.
- Restaurants within walking distance.
- This is a union hotel.
- The DoubleTree by Hilton participates in the Clean the World program, which collects partially used soaps from the hotel industry, sterilizes, and recycles them for a second life; packages them; and distributes them around the world, diverting tons of waste from landfills each year.
- In December 2015, Hilton Worldwide achieved the U.S. Department of Energy’s Superior Energy Performance (SEP) certification. Hilton Worldwide is the first hospitality company to achieve the certification, which measures U.S. commercial facilities’ improvement in energy management and productivity.
- The Doubletree has also hosted conferences like Ecumenical Advocacy Days, the Ignatian Family Teach-In for Justice, and other partner organizations’ events.
For questions, please contact Jeffrey Rabak, Senior Sales Manager at the Doubletree: Jeffrey.Rabak@hilton.com ; 703-416-3865.
Additional information on conference registration, theme, keynote speakers, conference program, wrap-around events, and more coming in early January!