Make your hotel reservation for the 50th Anniversary National Conference, August 5-7, 2022!
Click here to reserve your hotel rooms at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel (Washington D.C.-Crystal City) located at 300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA 22202.
Here are the relevant details:
- Closest Metro Stop: Pentagon City on the Yellow Line.
- Complimentary shuttle to/from Washington, D.C. Reagan National Airport.
- ADA Accessible rooms are available. Please communicate your needs when you place the reservation.
- Restaurants within walking distance.
- This is a union hotel.
- The DoubleTree by Hilton participates in the Clean the World program, which collects partially used soaps from the hotel industry, sterilizes, and recycles them for a second life; packages them; and distributes them around the world, diverting tons of waste from landfills each year.
- In December 2015, Hilton Worldwide achieved the U.S. Department of Energy’s Superior Energy Performance (SEP) certification. Hilton Worldwide is the first hospitality company to achieve the certification, which measures U.S. commercial facilities’ improvement in energy management and productivity.
- The Doubletree has also hosted conferences like Ecumenical Advocacy Days, the Ignatian Family Teach-In for Justice, and other partner organizations’ events.
For questions, please contact Jeffrey Rabak, Senior Sales Manager at the Doubletree: Jeffrey.Rabak@hilton.com; 703-416-3865.
Additional information on conference registration, theme, keynote speakers, and conference program is available here.
2 thoughts on “Hotel rooms for our 50th Anniversary National Conference in 2022 are open for reservations!”
This sounds like a definite possibility. Thank you for arranging for this hotel(at workable rates). Just a question: where will the conference events be held? At the hotel or at another location? All of your efforts, organization, and consideration are much appreciated!
Hi Terence, most of the events will be held at the hotel. All the main keynotes, plenaries and workshops will be at the hotel. Thanks!