Office Manager at Pax Christi USA
Pax Christi USA is the national Catholic peace and justice movement. We work for a more peaceful, just and sustainable world through prayer, study and action.
Location: Washington, DC
Description: Oversees and coordinates all of the office’s administrative and operational activities with special attention to database management.
- Database management and record-keeping
- Administrative support to Executive Director
- Organization and management of day-to-day office operations and procedures
- Procurement of office supplies, equipment and IT service
- Volunteer recruitment and training
- Management of incoming donations, receipt issuance and acknowledgement, and donor and financial reports
- Logistical planning and support for events, meetings, and conferences
- Liaison with building maintenance and facility management
- Maintenance of membership relations
- High school diploma, with some college education or vocational training preferred
- Previous administrative and office management experience
- Database management training and experience
- Knowledge of budgets and financial reporting
- High level of energy, self-motivation and discipline
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well and work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Google Suite
- Demonstrated interest in peace, justice and human rights
- English fluency required; Spanish fluency a plus
Send a cover letter and resume to Johnny Zokovitch at email@example.com with “Office Manager inquiry” in the subject line.