Office Manager at Pax Christi USA
Pax Christi USA is the national Catholic peace and justice movement. We work for a more peaceful, just and sustainable world through prayer, study and action.
Location: Washington, DC
Description: Oversees and coordinates all of the office’s administrative and operational activities with special attention to database management.
- Database management and record-keeping
- Administrative support to Executive Director
- Organization and management of day-to-day office operations and procedures
- Procurement of office supplies, equipment and IT service
- Volunteer recruitment and training
- Management of incoming donations, receipt issuance and acknowledgement, and donor and financial reports
- Logistical planning and support for events, meetings, and conferences
- Liaison with building maintenance and facility management
- Maintenance of membership relations
- High school diploma, with some college education or vocational training preferred
- Previous administrative and office management experience
- Database management training and experience
- Knowledge of budgets and financial reporting
- High level of energy, self-motivation and discipline
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well and work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Google Suite
- Demonstrated interest in peace, justice and human rights
- English fluency required; Spanish fluency a plus
Send a cover letter and resume to Johnny Zokovitch at email@example.com with “Office Manager inquiry” in the subject line.
2 thoughts on “We’re Hiring an Office Manager. Apply Now!”
I m very interesting about the position, so I still leaving in Quito Ecuador, I asked Miss Rachel about opportunity to open office in Quito, so probably is not posible. Can send to you my resume? To considerate the opportunity. I have no problem to move to Washington sincerely, I was working and leaving in New Jersey for about 10 years before. Jaimesteban Andrade
Hi Jaimesteban, The position is open to anyone who wants to apply. Please send your cover letter and resume to Johnny. The position is based in Washington DC.