The featured speaker is Marie Harf, Senior Advisor for Strategic Communications to Secretary of State John Kerry. Ms. Harf led U.S. communications strategy on the Iran negotiations in Vienna.
- Jim Winkler: General Secretary, National Council of Churches
- Diane Randall: Executive Secretary, Friends Committee on National Legislation
- Marie Dennis: Co-President, Pax Christi International
- 8:00-8:45 p.m. EDT on Thursday, August 27. RSVPs are required. Click here to register for call-in information.
- For more information, contact email@example.com.
Sponsors include Pax Christi International, Sisters of Mercy of the Americas – Institute Justice Team, Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns, LCWR and many others.