This Thursday, August 27th, you’re invited to join faith leaders for a national conference call on the Iran nuclear deal, “Faith in Action for the Iran Deal: A Conference Call with Faith Leaders.”
The featured speaker is Marie Harf, Senior Advisor for Strategic Communications to Secretary of State John Kerry. Ms. Harf led U.S. communications strategy on the Iran negotiations in Vienna.
- Jim Winkler: General Secretary, National Council of Churches
- Diane Randall: Executive Secretary, Friends Committee on National Legislation
- Marie Dennis: Co-President, Pax Christi International
- 8:00-8:45 p.m. EDT on Thursday, August 27. RSVPs are required. Click here to register for call-in information.
- For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors include Pax Christi International, Sisters of Mercy of the Americas – Institute Justice Team, Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns, LCWR and many others.
One thought on “IRAN: An invitation to join a conference call with faith leaders on the Iran deal this Thursday”
I was extremely pleased to know how U.S. sisters including us CSJ’s and the broader church, too, have gotten behind sending to congressional representatives and many others the importance and urgency of voting for the Iran agreement. Thanks for continuing to urge us to actions for peace.