To register as an exhibitor, please read through the information below, then click here to fill out this registration form.
►WHEN: August 5-7, 2022
►WHERE: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel (Washington D.C.-Crystal City). Accessible by the Blue and Yellow Metro Lines.
►WHAT: Come celebrate the legacy of peace and gospel nonviolence & continue to build the beloved community into the future. With special opportunities honoring our 50 years of praying, studying, and acting for peace with justice.
►WHY: Guided by the spirituality of nonviolence, we advocate and provide leadership for disarmament, demilitarization and reconciliation with justice, inclusiveness, economic and interracial justice, human rights, and care of creation. We work to align our organizational structures, policies, and practices with our intent to be an anti-racist, multicultural Catholic movement for peace with justice. Please see our Statement of Principles and Vision Statement for more in-depth information about our movement.
►WHO: We are a network of individual members, local groups, high school chapters, college chapters, religious communities, parishes, Catholic Worker communities, and others — spread across the United States.
PRODUCT SHOWCASE: During the conference, time is devoted exclusively to showcasing your product. Our Exhibitor Showcase, comprised of 46 tabletops and 3 highlighted locations, provides the venue to highlight your best resources, products and services to this exclusive group of people. You are sure to see new customers and build committed relationships.
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR INFORMATION AND REMINDERS
Please read the information below and share these reminders with all staff who will be managing your exhibit.
Exhibitors’ Registration and Payment: *
Your table registration cost includes up to two representatives for your organization, full participation in the conference (attendance at all plenaries and workshops, excluding meals). If you want to partake in Saturday’s meals, register and pay just once for your table plus $150 for each person’s meals on Saturday.
- One 6 foot table – $300
- Half-table (3′, shared) – $150
- Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner are available – $150
- Daily parking at the hotel – $25
Note that tablecloths are provided for each table and power outlets are accessible in the exhibition area.
Booking hotel rooms for out-of-town exhibitors: A discounted hotel room rate is available for conference participants and exhibitors for $109/night. Please reserve your room through the DoubleTree’s conference webpage to receive the discounted rate.
- Please bring your own cash/cashbox and change, credit card devices, etc.
- If you step away from your table and have sales items, please have coverage or a cover for your table.
- Ship items to arrive three (3-5) days prior to the conference.
- Return shipping charges are responsibility of shipper. (See shipping information form for outgoing packages).
- Package handling fees at the hotel: a) Boxes up to 40 lbs – $5.00 each; b) Boxes over 40 lbs – $15.00 each; c) Pallets – $150.00 each.
>> For help prior to the conference and onsite, contact Nadia Espinoza, Director of Administrative Operations and Sales, Pax Christi USA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note that there are no refunds for cancellations. Pax Christi USA will have no liability to event registrants (whether they attend the event in person or virtually) on account of any loss or damage resulting from any delay, failure, or cancellation with respect to its National Conference if such delay or failure is caused, in whole or in part, by acts of God, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, earthquake, fire, explosions, situations that make it inadvisable to travel or gather in large groups, or other events, including occurrences or causes beyond the control of PCUSA.