Here are some suggested actions you can take for the 50th World Day of Peace.
- Print out this banner, take a picture, and share your plans on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with the hashtag #PeaceOfChrist.
- Invite your pastor and church members to renew the Vow of Nonviolence during liturgy.
- Hold a holy hour for peace.
- Organize an interfaith or ecumenical prayer service on peace.
- Do something with those who have been victims of hate and violence
in your community.
- Ask children from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds to share their ideas about being artisans for peace. The Little Friends of Peace have great resources.
Let us know how you plan to be an “artisan of peace” by filling out this form.