Pax Christi USA’s Lenten reflection booklet for 2016, Everything Is Grace: Reflections for Lent 2016, is now available for purchase and download for your e-reader devices and tablets. The booklet is a great resource for yourself, your family, your community and your church for the Lenten season.
Click here to purchase and download a copy today for only $2.50.
Click here to see an electronic PDF sample of the Lenten reflection booklet, Everything is Grace: Reflections for Lent 2016.
Lent starts in less than one week! Ash Wednesday is February 10th. Make sure to purchase and download your copy before then!
Each year Pax Christi USA publishes a new booklet for Lent with reflections for individual and group use focusing on the daily readings throughout the season. Co-authors for this year’s booklet are:
- Sr. Anne-Louise Nadeau, SNDdeN, Director of Programs for Pax Christi USA
- Kwame Assenyoh, SVD, a pastor of black Catholic churches in Louisiana from 1998-2006 and currently a lecturer in African studies at Stanford University
- Cathy Crayton, a Pax Christi USA Ambassador of Peace and co-founder of the Pax Christi USA Anti-Racism Team
- Eric LeCompte, a Pax Christi USA Ambassador of Peace and the Executive Director of the Jubilee USA Network
- Allison Blay, co-founder of Friends Across the Ages, an outreach program for nursing home residents, and an educator in the fields of Catholic Social Teaching and scripture
- Antonia Malone, a Pax Christi USA Ambassador of Peace and Professor of Religious Studies, Seton Hall University (retired)
- Nancy Small, a Pax Christi USA Ambassador of Peace and author of Seizing the Nonviolent Moments: Reflections on the Spirituality of Nonviolence Through the Lens of Scripture
Click here to purchase and download the e-reader version of the Lent 2016 reflection booklet.