Lent starts early this year with Ash Wednesday falling on February 10th. In order to have the booklet ready to ship to you in time for the start of Lent, we’ll be printing the booklet in mid-December and have it ready to ship shortly after the start of the new year. That means that we need to get your orders in before December 11th to determine our print run and to guarantee you’ll get your booklets in a timely manner.
Each year Pax Christi USA publishes a new booklet for Lent with reflections for individual and group use focusing on the daily readings throughout the season. Co-authors for this year’s booklet are:
- Sr. Anne-Louise Nadeau, SNDdeN, Director of Programs for Pax Christi USA
- Kwame Assenyoh, SVD, a pastor of black Catholic churches in Louisiana from 1998-2006 and currently a lecturer in African studies at Stanford University
- Cathy Crayton, a Pax Christi USA Ambassador of Peace and co-founder of the Pax Christi USA Anti-Racism Team
- Eric LeCompte, a Pax Christi USA Ambassador of Peace and the Executive Director of the Jubilee USA Network
- Allison Blay, co-founder of Friends Across the Ages, an outreach program for nursing home residents, and an educator in the fields of Catholic Social Teaching and scripture
- Antonia Malone, a Pax Christi USA Ambassador of Peace and Professor of Religious Studies, Seton Hall University (retired)
- Nancy Small, a Pax Christi USA Ambassador of Peace and author of Seizing the Nonviolent Moments: Reflections on the Spirituality of Nonviolence Through the Lens of Scripture
Each of our co-authors will be writing the reflections for a week of the Lenten season. The title of this year’s booklet is Everything is Grace: Reflections for Lent 2016.
TWENTY-FOUR HOURS LEFT! If you want to guarantee your order, make sure to get your order in prior to December 11, 2015.