The following process booklets on various issues for small groups for prayer, study and action are available as free downloads.
- “Pacem in Terris at 50,” reflecting on the importance of “Pacem in Terris” for our movement and for our time, by various authors (4 sessions)
- “Praying Pacem in Terris,” prayer reflections for the 50th anniversary of “Pacem in terris,” 2013, by Sr. Anne-Louise Nadeau, SNDdeN (4 sessions)
- “The Gospel, Nonviolence and Civil Discourse,” reflecting on civil discourse, respectful dialogue across difference, and nonviolence, by Marie Dennis (6 reflections)
- “For Now We See in a Mirror, Dimly: An Anti-Racist Critique of Pax Christi USA’s Theology and Practice of Nonviolence” by Tom Cordaro (5 sessions)
- “Seeds in Good Soil,” examining the challenges of making Catholic social teaching a constituent part of parish life in the United States, by Tom Cordaro (5 sessions)