> Pax Christi USA is a participating organization in the Catholic Cares Coalition, promoting education of the COVID-19 vaccine.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the lives of nearly everyone all over our planet. Since the beginning, Pax Christi USA has been seeking out ways to respond and address the issues associated with the pandemic.
Listed below are some of our current efforts in responding to the issues which the pandemic has highlighted or created, along with accompanying resources:
- Coronavirus Response: Pray, Study, Act
- The Pledge to Protect Others
- Elections 2020 – #VotePax
- Lent in a Time of Pandemic – 2020
- Our COVID-19 protocols
Statements on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 5/29/20 – A National Day of Mourning and Lament
- 5/17/20 – A pledge to protect others
- 3/27/20 – Letter calling on U.S. President to lift sanctions during COVID-19 pandemic
- For a complete list of articles, including various statements and letters we signed onto in support of numerous actions addressing the pandemic, click here.
The Summer 2020 edition of our newsletter included resources for a local group meeting centered on the pandemic.