In 2010, Pax Christi USA started a formal partnership with JustFaith Ministries.
During the 30 week JustFaith curriculum, one session explores the issue of nonviolence. JustFaith groups are encouraged to invite a guest speaker to address their members on what it means to live nonviolently, and many Pax Christi members have served in this capacity. Cathy Crosby, Pax Christi USA National Council member, put together a series of documents which encapsulates some of the salient points a guest speaker might want to make on the subject of nonviolence. She has made these available for any Pax Christi member addressing a JustFaith group on the subject:
- Nonviolence – Active Nonviolence
- Nonviolent Living – Let’s get practical
- Nonviolent Living – Talking Points
- The Vow of Nonviolence
Other resources for you to consider using, whether as a speaker on nonviolence or as a representative of Pax Christi during the session where partners discuss their work:
- Pax Christi USA Informational Brochure
- What is Pax Christi? Flyer
- The Peace Current, our membership newsletter
- Peaceweavings reflections
- 2013 Resource Flyer
To connect with a JustFaith group near you, contact Johnny Zokovitch at email@example.com.