(NOTE: Pax Christi USA is accepting applications for the August 2013 internship term.)
Pax Christi USA’s internship program seeks to engage undergrad and post-grad age students in the process of educating peacemakers and working for a more just and nonviolent world. The program centers around three primary components, designed to address young people’s need to continue to grow in their faith and deepen their understanding and personal commitment to justice and peace. These components include:
- Professional work with a leading Catholic peace and justice organization
- Living with other young adults in an intentional, faith-based community
- Formation program which seeks to promote personal and spiritual growth
PCUSA’s internship program affords young adults the opportunity to work for social transformation through the promotion of structural and systemic change, while also engaging in personal transformation by living simply, in community and with integrity.
If you are interested in applying for Pax Christi USA’s internship program, please download, read and fill out the following items:
For more information on our program or to promote our program at your college or church, download these resources:
- 10 Reasons to Be a Pax Christi USA Intern
- Personal testimonies from current interns
- Pax Christi USA Internship Brochure
- Promotional Flyer #1
- Promotional Flyer #2
For questions about the internship program, contact us at 202-635-2741 or firstname.lastname@example.org.